Hotel, meals, transportation stipend and materials are provided.
Earn up to 35 professional development points.
(License holders are responsible for satisfying license renewal requirements as set forth in the Virginia Licensure Renewal Manual, including advance approval from the participant's school division.)
2014 Jamestown-Yorktown Foundation Summer Teacher Institute
Application and Recommendation Instructions
Instructions for submitting the online application form:
1) Fill in the information requested in each box.
2) Type the numeric character of the security code at the bottom of the form.
3) Click on the submit button.
4) You will see a message that your application has been submitted along with instructions for submitting your letter of recommendation.
Instructions for submitting the letter of recommendation:
1) In order to complete your application package, a letter of recommendation from an administrator in your school/division is required. The letter can be from an assistant principal, principal or central office administrator.
2) Print or e-mail the recommendation instructions for your administrator. Once the administrator completes the letter, he/she should e-mail it to email@example.com
3) Within one week of receiving the letter of recommendation, you will receive an e-mail confirming that your application package is complete (if we have both your application and recommendation) and let you know what to expect next.
Submit your application and a letter of recommendation from your school or district administrator by March 3, 2014.
Applicants will be notified of their status by April 15, 2014.